Friday, May 23, 2014

Five on Friday

Wahoo for Friday!  I technically have to work both days this weekend, but hope to get away with a half day on both.  That will give me a whole day free + Monday = one weekend!  Free weekends are rare for interns.

Here's the Friday sales

1. Memorial Day Sales 

40% off at Saks Off Fith


This silk Yumi Kim top is $36 at Off Fifth!  That's over $100 off.  I have 2 Yumi Kim tops I love and was more than happy to add this to my cart and make it the third in the family.  I also got this dress!  Go shop please!

20% off Sigma Brushes
You can get 20% off Sigma Brushes like the one I posted yesterday with code MD20!


2.  Gah


The swoon worthy apartment of The Every Girl co-founder and editor Alaina Kaczmarski.  Take the tour!


3. Summer Pasta

I can't wait to try this recipe for pasta with cilantro jalapeno pesto, fresh corn and tomatoes!  It seems so light and refreshing.


4. Peonies



It's peony season at the grocery stores. It only last a few weeks, so enjoy!


5. Kimye Wedding


Kim and Kanye are getting married this weekend!  The Kardashians are my guilty pleasure for sure!  Here's a photo from pre-wedding activities at Versailles.  I cannot wait to see what Kim will wear!


 photo H54Fbutton_zps973d26e1.png
Today I'm linking up with Lauren Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment