Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Labor Day

Hi everyone!  Sorry for the break in updates, as always life got in the way-we all know what that's like!

I'm so excited for this weekend however.  Why?  First off, this Sunday, Aaron turns 30.  Yup, we're getting old.

I love him so much :)

Also, it's football season again.  Our NFL fantasy draft was tonight and Saturday is the opening NC State game against Troy.  I'm not a huge football fan but I've been practicing the mentality of if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.  As long as there's food, I'm in.

yay for the return of tailgating!

Aaron's been traveling a lot lately, so I'm looking forward to us a quiet Labor Day Monday together to finish the weekend.  This really may be my first 3 day weekend in the past 6 years of residency + medical school...I'm so happy I've paid my dues and can finally be a normal human again!

more blog updates coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment