Friday, September 25, 2015

Five Things Friday

We made it to another Friday y'all!  After work, I tried to make it to Pure Barre but with the rain, the traffic was so out of control it clearly wasn't happening.  So I headed home and instantly fell asleep on the couch for about 3 hours. :-)  pure bliss.

1.  My brother got engaged!

Here's a photo of Steven & Lisa in Iceland from this summer.

Lisa has a 3 year old daughter, Audrey.  Here she is with her (future) cousins.  
Welcome to the family!


2. Michelle Obama in Vera Wang at the China State dinner

Wow.  Just wow.  #goals

3.  Fragrances

Do you have a signature fragrance?  For the past couple of years, mine has been Marc Jacobs classic fragrance.  It's features floral notes like gardenia and honeysuckle mixed with white pepper.  Clearly, I got that from the website, not my nose ha!  My nose tells me it's a sweet yet spicy fragrance, which I like, it's not too feminine, not sickly sweet.  I just got a new bottle in mail after taking a little while off just because it's not cheap.  Excited to re-embrace this fragrance!!

4.   Tips on Getting Organized

Have a lot of clutter and not enough time to read The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up?  Get the skim list here.


5. Skin Food


Hyaluronic acid is a chemical found naturally in our skin that helps hydrate and plump our skin.  It helps reduce inflammation and is especially good in keepy oily skin moisturized without increasing the oiliness.  I started using Hydraluron by Indeed Labs about a month ago and I love it.  It's affordable, easy to use, and keeps my skin hydrated.  It doesn't replace your moisturizer, you can simply add it to your routine.  Try it - I bet you'll like it!

What do y'all have planned this weekend?  I'm thinking cleaning, maybe wine and dinner out Saturday and some football Sunday (if you know me, you it's crazy I'm saying this but hey, there will be food).  Take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment