Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year, New Blog

Welcome!  I've decided to move our family blog from wordpress to blogger.  Wordpress is amazing, but unfortunately you have to be more of tech geek to fully take advantage of all of it's features.  I wanted something simple and easy, so over to blogger I go.

Also, if you didn't know, I have a few blogs and will be consolidating them:
 laurensbox.blogspot.com This blog used to be my personal blog and then turned into my wedding planning blog.  I will no longer be blogging on it.  Instead I will direct people here as well as to my tumblr for the girly stuff.

http://laurensbox.tumblr.com/ This is my tumblr and where my mind plays.  It's mostly fashion and beauty.

Where you are now is the site Aaron and I will use to docment our good times and share with our friends and family.

Expect more changes to come!  I have a new camera, so photo quality should increase by 1000x. :-) I hope the New Year is treating you all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment