Thursday, January 16, 2014

#jammies&champagne

On New Years Eve my friends and I weren't quite sure what to do.  We were hesitant to go out - I can party every other night of the year, but New Years it's triple the cost?  We had nothing to wear.  So we decided to have a casual pajama party at my house.  The party was a success.  Most of the girls ending up wearing leggings.  We had some party crashers who showed up as well and they made the night pretty memorable.  And as always, Diddy was present.

Aaron bought superman pajamas for the occasion

the girls

our party crashers


dancing with Diddy

and sabering champagne to brin in the New Year

Hope y'all had a great New Year too!  Some of my resolutions are to go bed by 11:30, to be on time, to work out at least twice a week.  Yeah they're pretty much everyone's resolutions.  Aaron stated that he would like to work out more together, which is also nice.  I also hope to blog more!  take care y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment