Sunday, January 18, 2015

1/10/15

One week ago, my best friend lost her best friends.   Her two sisters. Her niece and nephew.  Her friend/sister's boyfriend.  An unborn child.  They were all lost in a horrific car crash.  I don't know how to blog about this,  because it's hard to express how sweet and amazing these people were.  Yet I couldn't just go on in the blog and pretend it never happened.   I will never understand God and his actions.  Yesterday we laid them to rest on the little girl's 8th birthday.  I can only reason that these wonderful people were maybe a little too heavenly, too beautiful, too kind.  Angels that provided us love and laughter but only for a short time.  I am happy they were loved, happy, vibrant.  I will miss them forever.


Sisters are special.  

No comments:

Post a Comment