1. I've been MIA for so long because we've been renovating our house! Goodbye wallpaper, hello to fresh paint on the walls and cabinets and granite countertops! A contractor did the work for us, but it's still been busy with clearing out the rooms and now putting things back. I can honestly say my house is a hurricane right now. Here's a sneak peak until the house is clean!
My handy husband with our new applicances!
2. It feels that a girl's wardrobe is never complete. I've been eyeing these pieces hoping that with spring there will be some huge price cuts since it seems my taste is getting rather expensive.
3. Today is employee appreciation day. Interns (me!) got the day off! Yayyy!!
4. There were fashion shows -and then this happened.
Chanel Fall RTW 2014
5. Lupito Nyong'o's amazing speech at the Essence Black Women in Hollywood Luncheon