Saturday, November 22, 2014

Christmas Wishes

Christmas is sooo close!  So why not post a little wish list? :-)


I seriously love these shoes.  They retail for $525 (crazy!), but with sites like Ebay and Tradesy they're easily going for around $200 - the last 2 ebay auctions I followed my size went for around 195 each time.  I don't mind Aaron giving me a gift from one of those sites (or rather, me buying it with Aaron's approval).  I seriously think they could change my life.


I love my AG Legging ankle jeans and I'd love a pair in black.  Sometimes a pair of sleek black jeans really step up the glam factor.  These jeans, a cropped sweater and the booties above?? YES.


Lastly, on the budget friendly side of things, I really want some books!  This is a basically a snapshot of my Amazon wishlist.  I would like to have a really impressive bookshelf someday and many of these books are inspirational must-haves.   Maus is an amazing story of the author's father's experience as a Jew during the Holocaust.  Full Catastrophe Living is a book that serves an introduction to mindfulness.  The Diving Bell and the Butterfly was written by the editor-in-chief of Elle after he experienced a stroke that left him with locked-in syndrome.  Yes, you read that right.  He authored this book after he was locked-in.  He communicated by blinking only his left eye for 4 hours a day for 10 months to narrate this.  So, there is a fair preview of my book list and why I think they're amazing books that I would love to have in library. 

What's on your Christmas list??

No comments:

Post a Comment