Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year's Resolutions


It's that time again!  I looked back and completed about 75% of my goals last year.  Not bad.

2016 Resolutions

1  Be 10 minutes early.
To work, to church, to meetings.  I can do this.

2  Get up when planned, stop snoozing.
I ordered an alarm clock for my bedroom and a radio for my bathroom.  My hope is to exclude my cell phone from my getting ready routine to be more efficient.  No more checking trend topics in the morning.

3  Assume others have the best intentions.
I don't know what's going through other's minds, so why not assume the best?

4  If Aaron and I don't go to church on Sunday, stream the service by Tuesday night.
This was a 2015 goal and not a bad one to carry over.

5  Continue taking care of my body.
Eating less than 25g of sugar a day at least 4 days a week, cutting back on carbs, less processed foods and more whole foods.   As for exercise, at least 2 days a week!

6  Make my mom a wedding photo album.
Sadly another leftover 2015 goal.  It's only been 2.5 years...

7  Make more photo albums in general.  
One for our London and Italy trip, a photo album for every year of my life (past high school)...why not?  There are too many digital photos on my computer.

8  Get my splits by March.
More on this later! :-)

9  Give myself an hour before bed to take care of myself.
Turn off the computer and give myself time to stretch, meditate and wash up before bed.

10  Spend less money on food and material items and focus more on saving.

10 goals, 12 months, let's make it happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment